- What are the sulci and gyri of the cerebral hemispheres? What lobes do they form?
- FTOP gyri, Brodmann named and functionality therefore
- Lesions of the motor cortex, prefrontal, sensory cortex, primary visual cortex, PAC
- Brief summary, therefore, of ACA, MCA and PCA syndromes
- The anatomy and bilateral functionality of the vestibular area (and ascension)
- Overview of association cortices (summarised)
- Localisation of language/dominance
- Consciousness and sleep: a primer
- Define the ventricular system location only incld tela choroidea
- Discuss the regional anatomy of the internal capsule and corpus striatum including their crucial vascular supply
- Basal nuclei: components, connections of the direct and indirect pathway
- CC: BN conditions beyond just PD
- White matter association, commissural and projection fibres
Congratulations - you have completed NUNC 1 . You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The sub parietal sulcus connects
the central sulcus to the calcarine sulcus
the parietooccipital sulcus to the intraparietal sulcus
the occipitotemporal sulcus to the fusiform gyrus
the cingulate sulcus to the calcarine sulcus
none of the above
The blue pin is placed in which structure?
How many gyri exist anterior to the rolandaric sulcus in the lateral view?
The precuneus lies where in relation to the cingulate sulcus?
None of the above
Which of the following is not inferior to the interpareital sulcus?
The fusiform gyrus is also termed the
Which of the following do not flank the lingual gyrus at any stage?
the subcallosal area lies where, in relation to the hypothalamus
Which structure anteriorly borders the callosal sulcus?
The opercular portion of the frontal lobe's inferior frontal gyrus is best associated with which BA?
The posterior-most projection of the sulcus separating the superior and middle temporal gyrus is which BA?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 11 questions to complete.